Why is there no data in the visual view of my portfolio overview table?
To have data appear in the graph of the “Visual View” within the overview table, click on the icon “Show the group in the visualization tab” which is located on the left hand side of the group name in the “Table View”
Why can I not change the values within some of the portfolio tiles using the filter?
Certain tiles are designed to display specific information. For example, the Overall Score Tile will always show you information related to your Overall Score, Reviews and Response Rate. When you click on the Sentiment Tile, you can see that additional values can be added to allow you to choose which categories you would like to look at or remove certain categories not required for your sentiment performance analysis.
If you would like to have a tile with customized values, you can create a Custom Tile by clicking on the “Add Analysis Tiles” function at the top right hand side of where your tiles are located.
We have added a new hotel to our chain, how can I update my portfolio group?
We can set up Portfolio Groups for you, but if you’d like, you can also set them up yourself. Here’s how to create a new group:
*Note: If you have trouble finding a hotel in this list, consider omitting common words in hotel names like the, of, by, hotel, etc. If you still have trouble finding the hotel, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help locate and add the hotel to the Portfolio Group for you.
You can also edit groups by clicking the pencil next to the name of the portfolio in the list of groups under table view.
- Click Add Portfolio Group
- Select how you’d like to choose your hotels
- For Brand/Region, use the options that appear to create a Portfolio Group, and skip to step 6
- For specific hotels, go to step 3
- Click New Portfolio Group & enter the name you’d like for this group
- In the search field, begin typing the name of your hotel. Click a hotel in the list of suggestions to select it.*
- Repeat Step 4 until you’ve added all the hotels you’d like in this group.
- Click Create Group!